NFL playoffs on NCL Epic

thecruisers723

On the Pearl this November/December (Partial Panama Canal itinerary) NFL games were shown in O'Sheehan's and other bars throughout the ship as well as the in-cabin televisions. So probably similar options for the playoffs and the Epic.

Thursday Night Football (+Thanksgiving early and late afternoon games)

Sunday early afternoon (1 game)

Sunday late afternoon (1 game)

Sunday Night Football

Monday Night Football

Saw the super bowl last year on Dawn...couldn’t take the anti Patriots sentiment in bars...watched Pats win and also won 1200 on super bowl squares. 3–3 came up three times.

Could be Ravens year...seem the best team out there...always have a soft spot for Chiefs since they won in Super Bowl four and legitimized AFL with merger...

if not Pats, still an AFC guy....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, thecruisers723 said:

We'll be traveling on the Epic on 1/16/20.  Is there a sports bar or public venue onboard that will be showing the AFC/NFC Championship games?

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That game will be available all over the ship as enumerated above.

I don't believe the Chiefs will be playing on the 19th however.  😲😉😏

Go Pat's.  😎🎥

• Like 2

On 12/24/2019 at 9:44 AM, Formula280SS said:

That game will be available all over the ship as enumerated above.

I don't believe the Chiefs will be playing on the 19th however.  😲😉😏

Go Pat's.  😎🎥

He could always watch a rerun of last year .

11 hours ago, thecruisers723 said:

Who?

😃 Just having fun, thanks; I hope you have a great time on the cruise and enjoy the NFL on the big screens or in the bars where team fan groups align.  Oh, the "PATS" would be for the New England Patriots. 

11 hours ago, solle1 said:

He could always watch a rerun of last year .

😁  That would be GREAT.  Wish I was on the cruise to watch this one too. 

I know the PATS are ready (We have our new Stealth Camera Drones for opponent’s practices, our new (unreleased to the public) iPhone Triangulator for multi-refracted direction control to the opponents sidelines, our new ‘Siri-based voice activated and controlled (increase and decrease pressure) invisible air pump to keep TB12’s footballs perfect, and the most recent addition, a Bluetooth Championship disguised ring to intercept opponents (Ravens) sideline staff’s Bluetooth earbuds during the game).

Lot's of fun to all; the cruise lines (except MSC we've experienced) have really embraced NFL games in the Fall and through the Playoffs on US based sailings.

Again, all in fun; have a great cruise.

• Thanks 1

I did the Thanksgiving sail on the Bliss and all the bar TVs had the NYFL games on but they didn't have any audio, nor could the bartender control it. The only bar that had audio was in the District Brew House. 

Go Patriots.....

Last year we were on Epic the weekend before the Super Bowl, and they showed the Pro Bowl on the big screen at Spice H2O, as someone else mentioned here.  I would imagine they'd do the same for the playoff games.  

Highly recommended.  Chilling out in the sun on a lounge chair with a cold beverage and taking occasional dips in the pool is one of the best ways to watch any sporting event.  We made the comment that scheduling for the Super Bowl would be awesome, but didn't go that way this year.  

Does anyone know if O'Sheehan's is open during embarkation?  We are on the Getaway 1/12 and have a 12:30 check in time.....our Chiefs play at 2:05.  We will still be in NOLA so will have wifi if needed.  But, hoping we can go right to O'Sheehan's to watch the game.

• Like 1