S3 Sky Suite on Edge

molemaui

When looking at the deck plan on the Edge for Sky Suites, I see most of the S3's are in the center section that sticks out. Are these obstructed views because of the magic carpet?  Celebrity insists these are not obstructed views. 

Also, today Celebrity insisted the S3 Sky Suites have Infinite Verandas which I know is false thanks to all of you that responded to an earlier post.

Any information is appreciated as I have an S3 booked at this time. 

The TA we used to book our February Edge cruise said that they consider them obstructed views.  However, from reading several reviews on CC it seems that some S3’s are more impacted that others.   We had friends sail on the Edge in a S3 last February (having sailed primarily in S1’s) and it didn’t bother them at all.  We are booked in a S2 primarily because I wanted the bed facing the water and it isn’t in the S3’s.  

We just booked 12162 (S3) for our Med cruise in July. It is on the path of MC but it looks to be a good size and the price was amazing, I have been tracking it for over a year and it was at an all time low. I am so excited, it will be our first time in a suite!!

I was in a "middle" S3 on 9.  It was a wonderful cabin, quiet and well located.   It had a thin pole on the balcony which did not bother us at all. I would not hesitate to book another S3 and I have. I think many of the negative "reviews" of the S3 are from people who never sailed in them.