Vietnam Visa on RCI Spectrum Of The Seas

SympleNZ

This topic regarding visas seem to have been asked and answered multiple times. However I am still confused as to a definitive answer.

We are from New Zealand and will be cruising early January from Hong Kong to Vietnam on The Spectrum of Seas and intend to disembark for shore excrusions at the ports of Chan May and Nha Trang. While the general consensus seems to me that visas can be obtained on board, despite the wording from cruise companies they cannot guarantee it.

Can anyone please confirm that they were easily able to obtain a visa on board the cruise or that they could not obtain one.

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

9 hours ago, SympleNZ said:

While the general consensus seems to me that visas can be obtained on board, despite the wording from cruise companies they cannot guarantee it.

Yes, Cruise line (RCCL) will arrange a landing card valid for the days the ships are in port in Vietnam for people requiring Visa.

Celebrity arranged Visas for us for Vietnam back in Feb this year. Cost was $25US. I did email them a couple of months prior to the cruise to confirm though as didn't want to be caught short in case I had to arrange them myself.