Shore Excursions - NCL Epic

decmommyx2

Hello - we are sailing on the Norwegian Epic on 1/16 and are wondering about the excursions. Is what is on the website all they offer for excursions through NCL? Personally I feel like they are all the same and not a lot of selection? We have been on many cruises before and don't remember the selection being so little for each port. I admit, we may have "missed the boat" on reserving some excursions being this late in the game. Any and all advice would be appreciated! Are there more selections once we get on board? Thanks!

**Edited to add -- any suggestions on where to go/what to do on some of the islands would be great**

Edited by decmommyx2

33 minutes ago, decmommyx2 said:

Hello - we are sailing on the Norwegian Epic on 1/16 and are wondering about the excursions. Is what is on the website all they offer for excursions through NCL? Personally I feel like they are all the same and not a lot of selection? We have been on many cruises before and don't remember the selection being so little for each port. I admit, we may have "missed the boat" on reserving some excursions being this late in the game. Any and all advice would be appreciated! Are there more selections once we get on board? Thanks!

**Edited to add -- any suggestions on where to go/what to do on some of the islands would be great**

Yes. That is it. At this point, some popular excursions may already be sold out. It has to do with the capacity of local tour companies to provision for a megaship. Most people lock on months in advance (vs two weeks in advance). 

Maybe reading through your sailing's Roll Call will help you get some ideas about what to do at the destinations as well. People talk about their plans on Roll Calls, and you can chat with them as you plan what to see/do at each island.  

Have a great cruise! 

Edited by blueslily