Online check in issues

Cbee14

2 minutes ago, Cbee14 said:

I’ve been trying to check in for our 3/28 sailing and keep getting a “We’re having an issue” message.  Is anyone else having this problem?

I checked in for our 28 March Summit cruise on Sunday, 29 December with no issues. At what point during the check in process are you seeing the error message? 

8 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Someone else last week had called into Captain's Club and they advised to just click Cash Account and then once checking in give them your credit card that they request anyway.

The suggestion I made to that poster was the following and it worked for them...

" If you were checking in for two people and for the second person and selected credit card your credit card info should have defaulted to the second person. Then you have to click on your credit card info (box below the persons name) to proceed on to the next step. If not you'll get an error and will not let you proceed. You still can go in and edit any of your info for your online check in.  This happen to me when I was doing our on line check in for our September 2019 Summit cruise".

Edited by davekathy

7 minutes ago, davekathy said:

The suggestion I made to that poster was the following and it worked for them...

" If you were checking in for two people and for the second person and selected credit card your credit card info should have defaulted to the second person. Then you have to click on your credit card info (box below the persons name) to proceed on to the next step. If not you'll get an error and will not let you proceed. You still can go in and edit any of your info for your online check in.  This happen to me when I was doing our on line check in for our September 2019 Summit cruise".

Good suggestion.    I recall getting stuck with the same issue when I hadn't selected the credit card for the second passenger.