Can the Vista Suite on Legend accommodate 4?

Eli_6

My 15 day TA on Mardis Gras was cancelled and now I have a 25 percent FCC on whatever the price of my Havana suite was on that cruise. I found an aft wrap Vista Suite on the Legend Fjord sailing I can get for about 4k with the FCC discount.  I was going to take a Celebrity Fjord cruise but it is 10k and only 7 days versus 9 and goes to substantially fewer ports. Plus, what a way to see the Norwegian Fjords!!! Those balconies are huge. Thus, I jumped on that and put a hold on it.  But my in laws are not wanting to watch my kids because it is the same week as good fishing in Michigan so I was wondering if that suite will accompate 4 if two of them are young kids.  Right now o just have the hold for two adults and the website isn't working and I have called twice and not been able to get anyone on their 1-800 number. It is 6260 if it matters.  One could sleep on the couch and another in the bed with us, but I know Carnival has occupancy rules and if it is a 2 person room only 2 people can be booked in the room.

We went to Alaska in this suite. One of the best cabins at sea. The bedroom only had one bed. The living room had a couch but did not make out into a double bed. The cruise we were on had the maximum in the cabin at 2. 

The passenger limit is a Coast Guard limit...…..life boats, etc etc, not a Carnival limit. Strictly enforced.

Best cabin I have ever sailed in. Especially, for Alaska.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2020 at 3:29 PM, twodaywonder said:

Correct. Not much larger than an OV

The Vista Suite on The Legend has a separate bedroom the size of an OV cabin. Also has a huge bathroom with two granite sinks. Has a nice living room with large hall. Also has another room that was wasted on us, dressing room with a desk???? 

The balcony would probably comfortably hold 50 people. Huge and is a wrap so you can see both aft of the ship as well as the side. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mexicobob said:

The Vista Suite on The Legend has a separate bedroom the size of an OV cabin. Also has a huge bathroom with two granite sinks. Has a nice living room with large hall. Also has another room that was wasted on us, dressing room with a desk???? 

The balcony would probably comfortably hold 50 people. Huge and is a wrap so you can see both aft of the ship as well as the side. 

If I am wrong then they need to change the information and the pictures of that room. It shows a bed and a couch. Period.

1 hour ago, mexicobob said:

If I am wrong then they need to change the information and the pictures of that room. It shows a bed and a couch. Period. If you do not know a standard OV cabin is 225 sq.ft. This is only 20 sq ft larger. Bed and sofa.

Vista Suite
(245 sq. ft., balcony 220 sq. ft.) Private wrap-around balcony. Two twin beds (convertible to king-size bed). Separate bedroom area. Sitting area consisting of sofa, armchair and coffee table. Two TVs with A/V input plate; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; wall safe; large closet; walk-in dressing area with vanity table and chair; full bathroom with shower/whirlpool tub and double sinks; hair dryer; mini bar. Balcony: Patio chairs and table.

9 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

If I am wrong then they need to change the information and the pictures of that room. It shows a bed and a couch. Period. If you do not know a standard OV cabin is 225 sq.ft. This is only 20 sq ft larger. Bed and sofa.

Vista Suite
(245 sq. ft., balcony 220 sq. ft.) Private wrap-around balcony. Two twin beds (convertible to king-size bed). Separate bedroom area. Sitting area consisting of sofa, armchair and coffee table. Two TVs with A/V input plate; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; wall safe; large closet; walk-in dressing area with vanity table and chair; full bathroom with shower/whirlpool tub and double sinks; hair dryer; mini bar. Balcony: Patio chairs and table.

Vista Suite is terrible, it's smaller then an inside cabin, no room at all, no views, no place to get ready, stay away from them 🙂 especially during June, Sept, Oct, and Jan.

The other months the room is good 🙂 Having a separate bedroom, dressing area, walk in closet, tons and tons of storage, dual stinks, full size tub/shower, entry way (excellent area to have a bottle in the room). pictures and descriptions don't due it justice, It's one of the largest setups and really is an amazing layout. Our favorite hands down.

• Like 1

I saw a video of my exact room on The Legend and it looks great and like there is plenty of room for the kids, but if they don't allow 4 people to a room, that means I have to book them in a separate room at full price...$2500+ for inside...a separate room that won't be used.  Sigh.  We just cruised with them and they did this.  They were in our room all.the.time.  We ended up with one kid on the couch and one in the bed with us. Not very romantic.  

9 hours ago, Moparfiend said:

Vista Suite is terrible, it's smaller then an inside cabin, no room at all, no views, no place to get ready, stay away from them 🙂 especially during June, Sept, Oct, and Jan.

The other months the room is good 🙂 Having a separate bedroom, dressing area, walk in closet, tons and tons of storage, dual stinks, full size tub/shower, entry way (excellent area to have a bottle in the room). pictures and descriptions don't due it justice, It's one of the largest setups and really is an amazing layout. Our favorite hands down.

Just curious: why would time/month of the year make a difference as to whether or not the Spirit class Vista suites are desirable? Unless your comment was somehow tongue-in-cheek (your smiley emoticon)??

Edited by joepeka

13 hours ago, joepeka said:

Just curious: why would time/month of the year make a difference as to whether or not the Spirit class Vista suites are desirable? Unless your comment was somehow tongue-in-cheek (your smiley emoticon)??

yes, tongue-in-cheek, we love the rooms, those are the times we go 🙂