Quantum - Bedding in a cabin for 4 people

Hi There

Can anyone tell me what the bedding is in a interior virtual balcony stateroom.  How do they sleep the 3 and 4th person on a sofa bed.  I have 2 children that do not want to sleep on the same bed.  Pictures would be great.  Thanks

2 hours ago, Sparkles21 said:

Hi There

Can anyone tell me what the bedding is in a interior virtual balcony stateroom.  How do they sleep the 3 and 4th person on a sofa bed.  I have 2 children that do not want to sleep on the same bed.  Pictures would be great.  Thanks

The sofa beds should be like this on Quantum class ships. 

90CC6E9C-F3A8-4BF9-88EF-BC414407A376.png

3 hours ago, Sparkles21 said:

Hi There

You should ask them if they'd rather stay home than sleep in same bed. I'd sleep on the floor to go on a cruise

• Like 2

When we were on Anthem, our cabin attendant made up the sofa bed with separate sheets almost like two separate beds. The sofa bed, when made up was same level across, not like Ken’s photo above. If they can do it like that, that would be even better. Just speak with your cabin attendant.