RCL Brilliance of the Seas inside cabin picture?

Hello,

Wondering if anyone has an inside cabin picture from Brilliance or similar showing what it looks like when it sleeps 4(2 adults 2 small children).

We did the guaranteed inside stateroom sleeping 4 and they said there would be a queen and then 2 pull out beds but i can’t picture how it all fits. 

Also, what are the chances we would actually get an ocean view or higher doing the guaranteed inside? The rcl rep says it happens more than you think but I am skeptical on that! 

thanks!

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Something similar to this.

chances are probably better than 99% you will get an inside bow that people bid and pay for upgrades. 

AE4F7EA7-93F5-4D23-9B14-4ED0728D574E.png

Oh wow lol not sure I’d feel safe with two small kids above me, are there rails at least!! Haha this will be an adventure 

We cruised in this type of room several times when our kids were young. I agree splitting the lower beds is the way to go. Sometimes I would shower and change for supper at the gym to free up the bathroom. Kids are grown up now and have many great cruise memories. Never heard them complain about the room. LOL 

3 hours ago, PinkSand26 said:

Hello,

Wondering if anyone has an inside cabin picture from Brilliance or similar showing what it looks like when it sleeps 4(2 adults 2 small children).

We did the guaranteed inside stateroom sleeping 4 and they said there would be a queen and then 2 pull out beds but i can’t picture how it all fits. 

Also, what are the chances we would actually get an ocean view or higher doing the guaranteed inside? The rcl rep says it happens more than you think but I am skeptical on that! 

thanks!

How old are your kids?  I believe it’s 6+ required for the bunk beds. We had to upgrade to the panoramic ocean view to fit our 4 because of their ages.  I also bought blow up bed rails for the kiddos that should help. 

Edited by sburrus4

1 minute ago, sburrus4 said:

How old are your kids?  I believe it’s 6+ required for the bunk beds. We had to upgrade to the panoramic ocean view to fit our 4 because of their ages.  I also bought blow up bed rails for the kiddos that should help. 

There is no way to enforce the age limit as the parents can just say that they will sleep there.  

Just wanted to pile on and suggest splitting the bottom beds to twins!  The ‘walkway’ created is a great thing for everyone!!  Makes it easier to sit in the beds - more room to get in/out of them - and just makes the entire room feel bigger especially when the bunks are away during the day!  

My family stayed in rooms like several times until I think I was a junior in high school and my sister was a middle schooler.   We also occasionally used the shower in the gym or public restrooms 😂

Edited by Cel_cruise