Any world cruise blogs?

Summergee

This was asked on the roll call.  Forgive my awkward copy and paste but there may not be anything until Dubai, except for my time in Long Beach.

20 hours ago, safarigal said:

I will be blogging from Dubai to New York - wish I could be doing the whole world voyage! 

www.whereissafarigal.wordpress.com

17 hours ago, rafinmd said:

I will be blogging but not all Cunard.  My trip is:

Amtrak transcontinental ending with 4 nights on Queen Mary in Long Beach January 18-22

Crystal Serenity Los Angeles to Sydney January 22 to March 3

Queen Mary 2 Sydney to New York March 6 to April 25.

My blog address is https://morethangetaways.wordpress.com/

I will also have threads on Cruise Critic (Entire journey on the World Cruise forum, home to Sydney on the Crystal forum, and Long Beach plus Sydney to New York on the Cunard forum).  The Cruise Critic threads will mirror the blog posts but have a look at the blog anyway.

Under tabs at the top I will post a lot of programs, menus, and other documents.  I leave home January 14.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd

58 minutes ago, Summergee said:

Is anyone aware of any world cruise blogs planned for this year? I enjoy reading them.

Friends of ours are planning to do one from NYC on the 3rd. I have the link to the page, but nothing up yet. Should they start filling it in and are happy to share it, I'll post it here

Edited by milamber

If you would like to read numerous blogs about Holland America's Amsterdam 128 day cruise that started on January 4th, go to www.theinsidecabin.com   On the right side of the page he has listed about 12 or more world cruise blogs.  Many of these people go every year. You could spend all morning reading the posts.

Edited by Oahucruiser

19 hours ago, roscoe39 said:

I'll be blogging again this year on the Queen Victoria 

https://butarewethereyet.blogspot.com

from  Santiago to Southampton from the end of  February. 

Good to see another blog from Safrigal but unfortunately on the QM and she won't be on the QV again...

Great! I look forward to following along with you provided the QM2 internet is functioning. I do wish you would be on QM2 tho' :)

• 2 weeks later...

After an initial false start I called in my IT expert (our daughter) and my blog is now up and running and I am preparing to join QM2 in Dubai:

https://whereissafarigal.wordpress.com/category/Queens-of-Three-Eras/?order=asc

Now if only she could try to fix the Voyage Personaliser website...............

• Haha 1

Thank you to everyone who has posted information about their blogs - I’ve enjoyed reading about your previous travels and look forward to doing the same this time around. These blogs brighten up the cold, dark and generally damp January & February days... 😀