Infinity: Knobb Creek Bourbon

Teacherloves2Cruise

2 hours ago, Teacherloves2Cruise said:

Is anyone recently off Infinity and able to let me know if they offered Knob Creek bourbon? What about another shop? Thanks!

Cellar Masters had it in November.  We usually went there before dinner.  

Was just on the Infinity. The best bourbon we could find at bars was Woodford Reserve. I don't recall seeing Knob Creek but I wasn't actively looking for it. You can find a list of the spirits they carry here: https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/Celebrity-Cruises-Beverage-Packages.pdf

This list is fairly accurate from my recent experience. It does not mention Knob Creek.

Cheers!

On 1/13/2020 at 3:47 PM, Teacherloves2Cruise said:

Thanks! Did you mention Cellar Masters because it was only there or because that was where you happened to see it? Does that make sense?

Teacher - Cellar Masters was where we usually went before dinner so we found it there.  It might be in other bars as well but I can't say for sure. 

6 hours ago, tyr00000ne said:

Was just on the Infinity. The best bourbon we could find at bars was Woodford Reserve. I don't recall seeing Knob Creek but I wasn't actively looking for it. You can find a list of the spirits they carry here: https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/Celebrity-Cruises-Beverage-Packages.pdf

This list is fairly accurate from my recent experience. It does not mention Knob Creek.

Cheers!

Thanks!

15 hours ago, Teacherloves2Cruise said:

Thanks! Never had either. Which is better in your opinion and why? 

if you go by price it would be the Double.  Both are 90.4 proof  according to their website.  

it all depends on what you prefer and like.  Some like lower proof and some higher.  Proof doesn’t drive the price up.   You can get a bonded Bourbon that is 100 proof for less depending on the brand.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Thanks 1