Birthday Package

4 minutes ago, Angelfsh131 said:

Can you send the Happy Birthday package to another room? Has anyone ordered this package and thought it was worth buying? 

Yes, you can call Gifts & Gear and order for another stateroom.  It helps if you know their booking number.

I just ordered this for my niece who was turning 11 on their cruise in Dec. I specifically asked if it could be sent on the 2nd day since that was her actual Birthday. They said yes! I specifically said make SURE it is the Vanilla cake package as she does not like nor will she eat Chocolate cake...they said ok! 

My brother, sis in law and niece boarded on the 8th and their room was already decorated ( ok not a huge big deal but not what i requested) 2nd day her actual Birthday they went to breakfast and came back ...no cake no choc cov strawberries. Go to lunch come back...NOTHING. My brother talked to the front desk and they looked and said ok we'll get it there. Dinner came and went...NOTHING. They went again to ask. Ok we'll get it. 9:30 pm after a few phone calls and trips down to the desk...a CHOCOLATE cake shows up! Back down to the desk. My brother said well the choc covered strawberries were good😊. They did wind up refunding me since they screwed it all up. I was just happy she was excited over the decorations and strawberries lol.

1 minute ago, matj2000 said:

Just because the cruise line offers something 

Does not mean they do it well.

You are better off bringing your own decorations and doing it yourself..

Save money & frustration. 

That works if you're ON the cruise. In my case I ordered it because it was the first time I wouldn't see my niece for her birthday and I wanted her to be surprised. She was surprised all right😬😂

• Like 1

I ordered this for my husband's 40th bday. I knew when ordering it, the decorations would be in the room when we boarded the ship. On his actual birthday which was day 5, they delivered his cake after we were supposed to be on the ship. I have ordered it again on our cruise in March. This time his bday is the day we set sail. 

We've done the birthday twice and anniversary once for us, and the birthday once and bon voyage once for somebody else. Never had issues with any of them, and obviously by the fact we've ordered a package 5 times we'd have no problems doing it again.

The decorations are always there on boarding day