Princess Senior Ship Staff, inc Cruise Directors & Entertainment Directors

CCHelp

1 hour ago, spuggie500 said:

We have been told that Corinne Steel is taking over as Cruise Director on the Sky Princess. She joins the ship for our cruise from Southampton on 23rd September 2023 (24 Day Canada & New England).

We had Corinne on a three-night cruise on Royal Princess in April. I found her better than average.

That said, I'm finding that since the ED/CD split, CDs tend to be more pure entertainer types since management skills are no longer essential to the position. Unfortunately, it means the ED is less visible and frankly, when I have feedback about the entertainment, I'd rather talk to the ED than the CD.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, lstone19 said:

We had Corinne on a three-night cruise on Royal Princess in April. I found her better than average.

That said, I'm finding that since the ED/CD split, CDs tend to be more pure entertainer types since management skills are no longer essential to the position. Unfortunately, it means the ED is less visible and frankly, when I have feedback about the entertainment, I'd rather talk to the ED than the CD.

I agree. We have found the ED usually in the back of the theatre while they are monitoring the show.

On 8/21/2023 at 4:48 PM, spuggie500 said:

We have been told that Corinne Steel is taking over as Cruise Director on the Sky Princess. She joins the ship for our cruise from Southampton on 23rd September 2023 (24 Day Canada & New England).

Corinne is one of the best - we look forward to sailing with her again.

Didn't get the name of the the gentleman CD who took over for her when she left on vacation.  Anyone know?

Edited by startedwithamouse

3 hours ago, CruisinCouple2010 said:

That post doesn’t have what I am looking for. I would like to know who the current guest services director is if anyone knows.

I attached pictures from Vickie that she shared with us on August 8 but I'm seeing that they're no longer working. I kindly invite @vickie_bernie to come and share any updates with us regarding the Caribbean if she has the time, but as of her last photo, the Guest Services Director is Carla Ramos (picture attached):

image.png.d53dea1cc82c134f07c4fc27229c37ed.png

1 hour ago, snoozecrooze said:

I attached pictures from Vickie that she shared with us on August 8 but I'm seeing that they're no longer working. I kindly invite @vickie_bernie to come and share any updates with us regarding the Caribbean if she has the time, but as of her last photo, the Guest Services Director is Carla Ramos (picture attached):

image.png.d53dea1cc82c134f07c4fc27229c37ed.png

Thanks snoozecrooze I wanted to know if Carla was there. 

On 8/24/2023 at 5:19 PM, CruisinCouple2010 said:

Thanks snoozecrooze I wanted to know if Carla was there. 

Carla went home for vacation.  Zoey relaced her.

Jody our cd is going home at the end of this cruise.

Will try and post an updated officers board next voyage 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, donswife said:

Why do they have them all lean for their photos?

The ship was leaning to port????????  Or, they fit better on a diagonal, going top corner to opposite bottom corner?  Or, even better, as I tell my kids, "because"?

(Note: this response is suitable for deletion);-)

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, DCThunder said:

I'm not quite sure why the list of officers keeps showing Karen Rogers as CD on Island.  Andi Sanders is currently aboard until sometime in October.  I finished 30 days on Island and Andi was CD for ever one of them.

Hmm, Karen went to the Island in May.  Wonder what happened?

1 hour ago, marypat01 said:

Hmm, Karen went to the Island in May.  Wonder what happened?

I don't know the reason, but Andi boarded in Southampton in mid-July before we set out for Norway.  It could have been an "emergency" deployment, but if so, it wasn't evident to the guests.

3 hours ago, DCThunder said:

I'm not quite sure why the list of officers keeps showing Karen Rogers as CD on Island.  Andi Sanders is currently aboard until sometime in October.  I finished 30 days on Island and Andi was CD for ever one of them.

If you know for certain it's wrong why don't you fix it?