Coco Cay and Market Place Shopping

I was recently on a Navigator of the Seas cruise. Going on an Anthem cruise very soon.

On Coco Cay - there were shopping "cabins". I did not get to go see them. Do they require cash or are they connected to the ship where you can use your SeaPass card?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, BeagleAgility said:

I was recently on a Navigator of the Seas cruise. Going on an Anthem cruise very soon.

On Coco Cay - there were shopping "cabins". I did not get to go see them. Do they require cash or are they connected to the ship where you can use your SeaPass card?

Thank you.

If you mean cabanas, those can be rented with your SeaPass card.

I bought a very brightly colored T shirt from one of the vendors last Saturday when we were there.  It was $20 but you can see it from far, far away - neon brights.  The vendors are just to the left after you cross the bridge from the pier and I must say, even though the wind was blowing 30 mph, they were very friendly and inviting (although only a few were open because of the weather). They take cash and credit cards.

Edited by Diver2014

We visited during the first week of January. The vendors accepted sea passes (charge to ship account) until about 90 minutes before "all-aboard" time. 

The prices were really high. My guests paid $35 each for long-sleeved t-shirts. Sweatshirts ran over $50. 

We missed our Nassau stop so it was the only opportunity for Bahamas souvenirs. If you have the option, I'd suggest shopping in Nassau.