Liberty of the Seas - Drink Punch Cards

amc80

We were on Liberty of the Seas almost two years ago and there were drink punch cards (I think for 10 drinks) available. Has anyone who has been onboard recently confirm these are still available?

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, amc80 said:

We were on Liberty of the Seas almost two years ago and there were drink punch cards (I think for 10 drinks) available. Has anyone who has been onboard recently confirm these are still available?

Thanks!

Only available on weeks that alcohol sales are low in a way to make a quota on that sailing. No guarantee week to week. When offered they are later in Cruise like Day 5 of 7 nite Cruise or 9 of a 11 niter

Edited by ONECRUISER

8 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

If they do offer them they will be available towards the and of the cruise....say day 5 and on

That's such a bummer. I think on my last cruise they had them around day 4 or so.

Just now, amc80 said:

That's such a bummer. I think on my last cruise they had them around day 4 or so.

dont hold me to day 5 .. we were on in September so my memory is a little fuzzy. I just know they were not advertised until later in the cruise 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LAVCruiser said:

We sailed 1/12 - 1/19 on Liberty of the Seas and never saw the drink punch cards offered.   Bummer, because I was keeping an eye out for them.  They are such a good deal when available.

Sometimes they put up a sign at each bar, however last year on Freedom there were no signs but I asked at a bar and they did have them for sale.

Too bad they don't sell them earlier, our cruise on Liberty next month starts with two sea days. 

• Thanks 1