Forward Outside Area of Edge Spa?

offtopic

I have not been able to find any definitive answers, please forgive me if it’s been covered before. I will be sailing in Aquaclass on the edge so have no forward ship access apart from the gym and the spa. From the videos and photos I’ve seen there is clearly a deck out in front of the spa, as well as doors. I have not seen any photos/videos of anyone out there at all though! I love feeling the breeze in my hair as I look forward on the cruise ship. Any experiences/photos would be greatly appreciated.

4 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

Yes there is a forward deck in front of the spa. It’s accessed through the SEA Thermal Suite so you need access to that part of the spa. There is no seating out there but it is a nice view. 

Awesome! Do you know if that part of the spa, the SEA Thermal Suite you mention’s access included with Aquaclass?

I think the golden penguin scupture is out there. Not a huge area..bit has the forward view 

Ironically, when we were in AQ Class on EDGE,  Concierge Class guests were invited to a port sailaway or sail in gathering out there.. 

• Like 1

In my opinion it's a wasted space that can be put to better use. There could be a hot tub and/or some lounge chairs so that people can actually STAY and enjoy the outdoor area! My preference would be to enclose the space entirely and enlarge the spa relaxation area with a indoor whirlpool and additional loungers just like NCL has in their newest ships. NCL REALLY has the ship spa experience down pat!

• Like 1