Question on Meet and Greet

trampman

We just joined and having posting on the Celebrity Cruise on the Silhouette  Feb 14.  Where and when is the Meet and Greet?  We are Bill and Peggy from Quakertown pa.  We are boarding the Edge once docked from the Feb 14 Cruise.

Here is the link to the Celebrity meet and mingle registration:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-critic-connections

Once you register and there are a total of 25 who have signed up, the time and place will be confirmed.  You will receive your invite which will also confirm your meeting time and place in your stateroom on boarding day.

You should also continue to follow this on your Roll Call in discussion with others on your sailing as this board, as it is a general cruise question board, will not likely have posters who can provide any updates specific to your cruise.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

32 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Here is the link to the Celebrity meet and mingle registration:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-critic-connections

Once you register and there are a total of 25 who have signed up, the time and place will be confirmed.  You will receive your invite which will also confirm your meeting time and place in your stateroom on boarding day.

You should also continue to follow this on your Roll Call in discussion with others on your sailing as this board, as it is a general cruise question board, will not likely have posters who can provide any updates specific to your cruise.

Need to disagree on our celebrity cruise we have reached 25 , no date or time and location was given , recently seems we get a notice in cabin, we sail in less than 3 weeks, might be different on different ships. We are on infinity.

32 minutes ago, George C said:

Need to disagree on our celebrity cruise we have reached 25 , no date or time and location was given , recently seems we get a notice in cabin, we sail in less than 3 weeks, might be different on different ships. We are on infinity.

Pre-cruise, you will receive an email confirming that the 25 minimum has been met. (That has been the case with every Celebrity cruise / ship for which we've decided to register for an M & M). If you then go to the registration website that confirmation will also appear there.  In the past there used to be a rolling schedule there as well (at least with RCI - thought the same was with Celebrity) which would post the time and location, usually about 2-3 weeks before sailing.  That may not be the case now as I haven't checked for that in recent cruises.

However, I did also say that the confirmation as to the invite with the time and place will appear on day 1 in your stateroom, which agrees with your comment.

If it was interpreted that way, I did not mean to imply that would come in advance with my statement "Once you register and there are a total of 25 who have signed up, the time and place will be confirmed".  What I meant by that was you need to have 25 registered, then a time and place would then be confirmed - meaning nothing would happen until that minimum was met.

So we are essentially saying the same thing.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, George C said:

I agree a few years ago date , time and location was listed but have not seen it in last couple of years almost all my cruises are rccl or celebrity.

As indicated, I haven't checked on recent cruises so they must not do that anymore.  They do change meeting time on board sometimes if there is a conflict - maybe that is in part why they stopped?  (And to be honest have only been to one or two M&M's in the past few years on either RCI or Celebrity).