Sky suite on Reflection advice

shipster60

I can upgrade from Aqua to SS for 2021 cruise for $400 total. The staterooms available are mostly on Deck 12. I’m looking at those on the hump. I read the sticky on S class staterooms and they are mostly favorable. I see there is no overhang. Also, most of the SS on every deck are available for the corner aft, but I read the window washing equipment obstructs the view. We’ve always stayed in Aqua class, so any advice is appreciated. 

We’re currently onboard Reflection and love our sky suite.  We are on deck 12. Love the larger room... lots of storage space. Luminae has been awesome!   This is our first sky suite experience; we have cruised Aqua class many times.... love Aqua, but it will now be  difficult to go back!  To upgrade for $400 total is a deal!  

2 hours ago, Tarheeler said:

We’re currently onboard Reflection and love our sky suite.  We are on deck 12. Love the larger room... lots of storage space. Luminae has been awesome!   This is our first sky suite experience; we have cruised Aqua class many times.... love Aqua, but it will now be  difficult to go back!  To upgrade for $400 total is a deal!  

I am glad that you posted.  We will be in a sky suite for the first time in March on the Reflection and excited to try it.  Originally booked an aqua spa cabin which i love along with Blu.   Rates for this cruise decreased dramatically after final payment and we were able to upgrade for about $350 per person for a sky suite.  

You guys are so helpful. You convinced me to go for a corner aft SS. I chose the 9th deck port side. I was able to find a video of the room. I don’t know how my TA did it but she got it for only $40 more than our current Aqua and $100 more obc. Now to wait til June 2021! We’re supposed to leave in March for China but that is looking less promising. 

1 hour ago, shipster60 said:

You guys are so helpful. You convinced me to go for a corner aft SS. I chose the 9th deck port side. I was able to find a video of the room. I don’t know how my TA did it but she got it for only $40 more than our current Aqua and $100 more obc. Now to wait til June 2021! We’re supposed to leave in March for China but that is looking less promising. 

You will not regret it!  We loved the corner aft SS we were in on the Silhouette.   Great job by the TA! 

2 hours ago, shipster60 said:

We are in that same room in just over 30 days.   You won't regret it.