Issues with Fly2Fun website

Ellusionz

For those who have tried using it before, anyone running into the issue of not being able to pick a Departing airport for the first leg of the and Arrival for the second? Both would be MCO (Orlando airport). But its just blank and when I try to type either in it won't do anything, just says select an airport. I've tried with Chrome, Edge and IE thinking it might be a browser issue but all 3 do the same thing.

I just booked fly2fun a few days ago to Orlando and It worked fine. Maybe a glitch right now. Where are you departing from and trying to go to? I didn’t have any option to select arrival and departing airport. It selected Columbus Ohio depart and Orlando arrival automatically I think. I didn’t try to change it because it was correct 

9 hours ago, Ellusionz said:

For those who have tried using it before, anyone running into the issue of not being able to pick a Departing airport for the first leg of the and Arrival for the second? Both would be MCO (Orlando airport). But its just blank and when I try to type either in it won't do anything, just says select an airport. I've tried with Chrome, Edge and IE thinking it might be a browser issue but all 3 do the same thing.

We booked fly2fun and just called in, and let them take care of it.  We had other sites pulled up with options and pricing and basically told them what flights we wanted.

29 minutes ago, trvlgirlmq said:

I can't even see where to book airline in my cruise planner.  I have clicked on everything and nothing comes up.  I'll just continue to book directly with the airlines websites.  Won't make phone calls!

Log into your cruise manager, click the arrow next to the word "categories" and select Fly 2 Fun.

image.png.42a2f389e8a601aadc6c4ccb768bdfa9.png

I texted my PVP and he said I had to wait until 10 months out so maybe thats the issue. Here is what I see:

image.png.20f0c62f88315b029eeb4753338acc4d.png

Issue is the From in the first box and To in the second. No available options to choose from and won't accept anything typed in. Flying from Orlando to stop near Galveston.