shore things

garymfreedman

I have to agree.... I get plenty of emails about free bottles of Moet and free Sailer Loot (which I can’t take advantage of because they are only for new bookings!) yet no email to say details of Shore Tours have been released?? 

2 hours ago, garymfreedman said:

Finally, posted online-I have said it before, it is too bad Virgin is doing a horible job communicating with those of us that have already booked- months, years ago...  I should not have to be scouting out the website to find information: https://www.virginvoyages.com/shore-excursions

“Years” ago? I know you’re pre-emptively, vocally unhappy about VV, but bookings haven’t even been open for a single year quite yet ...

Edited by perditax

On 2/2/2020 at 5:07 PM, garymfreedman said:

Finally, posted online-I have said it before, it is too bad Virgin is doing a horible job communicating with those of us that have already booked- months, years ago...  I should not have to be scouting out the website to find information: https://www.virginvoyages.com/shore-excursions

Thank you for the link.  I was trying to locate information yesterday on VV's website but could not find it.

Oh my gosh.  I have to wait longer for my port.  It's not up yet. 😄

Edited by Kesali

As I get told by sailor services, this is a start-up and you can expect this sort of unpreparedness.  Thank goodness I'm not on one of the early cruises.  They'll learn from the mistakes and hopefully have ironed out the kinks by September!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

From what I've seen, its the same excursions offered by the other lines. Nothing special.

They are special, if you've never been there. Thinking out of the box...what are you expecting? Suggest ideas - they could probably make them happen if price doesn't matter.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2020 at 4:50 PM, 1025cruise said:

From what I've seen, its the same excursions offered by the other lines. Nothing special.

That may be but it is still something I know nothing about.  What company do the cruise ships contract with the run the hop-on hop-off?  What time does it start?  Those are my biggest two questions I hope to find answers to soon.  I'll have to start searching and see if I can locate any information.

Edited by Kesali

Unfortunelay, the website does not show start stop times for shore things.

I have just spoken with Sailor Services, and I was able to get the tiimes for ones I was considering.

What they did not know, was did the ending time mean that you were back at port at that time...

TIMES MAY CHANGE-Check on them when you go to book....

Port Pass: Birds, Cacao and tequilla  10am- noon

4x4 off-roading and beach adventure: 10am to 1:30pm

ATV Jungle and beach adventure: 10 am to 3pm

Coastline Dune Buggy  10:30 am to 12:30 pm

Snorkel at the beach escape club 10:30 am to 3:30 pm

Vip exclusive drive 11:30 am to 3:30 pm

Newbie Scuba Diving 1pm to 5:30 pm

Glass bottom boat and snorkel tour 3:30 pm to 6pm

Edited by garymfreedman
  • Like 1

Be prepared for lonnnnnnnnggg on holds, or call back when ordering shore things----Placed request for call back when I called in, instead of waiting on hold, and have not gotten call back in last 40 minutes so far...AT least I can do other things...:)...