Who likes crayfish (Lobster) ?

2 hours ago, mr walker said:

Maybe I'm a bit different, but lobster has no special attraction to me - give me a BBQ'd porterhouse or scotch fillet any day, or if it's seafood on the menu, barra will do the trick. That said, DW enjoys a lobster mornay on a special occasion.

I am in your camp, I prefer a steak to the lobster but when there is surf and turf, then I partake.

2 hours ago, mr walker said:

Maybe I'm a bit different, but lobster has no special attraction to me - give me a BBQ'd porterhouse or scotch fillet any day, or if it's seafood on the menu, barra will do the trick. That said, DW enjoys a lobster mornay on a special occasion.

I'm sort of with you on this one. If the lobbie is too sweet, I don't like it so much.  However, we did a long lunch at sea with Carnival and the lobbie they had that day was absolutely amazing.  Not sweet, not salty, not nothing.  It was pretty much perfect.

17 hours ago, mr walker said:

It's funny how tastes change with age, up until about 15 years ago I would salivate at the mention of steak, now I prefer chicken, pork, or fish. Don't mind a slow cooked Topside roast now and then but would be pushed to eat more than 2 or 3 steaks a year.