Self Service Ban Lifted on NCL Encore

tx121

Good to hear and thanks for posting.  Mixed signals here on land.  Stock market booming cause the virus fears are easing.  However there is a Princess ship quarantined because 6 people on it tested positive and the ship embarked in Hong Kong (I believe).  Also US just confirmed 2 passengers flew to the USA while symptomatic.   So I would not be surprised if this changes again.

Thanks for keeping us updated

8 minutes ago, david_sobe said:

Good to hear and thanks for posting.  Mixed signals here on land.  Stock market booming cause the virus fears are easing.  However there is a Princess ship quarantined because 6 people on it tested positive and the ship embarked in Hong Kong (I believe).  Also US just confirmed 2 passengers flew to the USA while symptomatic.   So I would not be surprised if this changes again.

Thanks for keeping us updated

This is even scarier.

Baby with Coronavirus

Where as it is certainly a great idea to stop the spread of this new Chinese associated flu, at this point it doesn't even get into the ballpark of serious flu event yet.  Here's a report from the CDC.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released data from the second week of the 2020 influenza season. The FluView report, which includes data for the week ending January 11, 2020, indicates that influenza activity remains high, but severity is not considered high at this point in the season.

At this point in the season, CDC estimates indicate that there have been 13 million influenza illnesses, 120,000 hospitalizations, and 6600 flu-related deaths.