Oasis..Suite or no?? HELP!

On 2/5/2020 at 1:37 PM, Blondiemomm said:

I don't want the kids sharing a bed..puberty.. 🙄

We are taking the oldest grands ( 16 granddaughter & 17.grandson ) in 2/22 , got a great deal on a grand suite 2 bedroom ( 2nd person 60% 0ff , kids sale free , just port taxes ) , chose the cruise ( ship ) because of the 2 bedrooms, one for us , one for her and the couch in the living room area for him .

3 hours ago, fox02554 said:

We are taking the oldest grands ( 16 granddaughter & 17.grandson ) in 2/22 , got a great deal on a grand suite 2 bedroom ( 2nd person 60% 0ff , kids sale free , just port taxes ) , chose the cruise ( ship ) because of the 2 bedrooms, one for us , one for her and the couch in the living room area for him .

Which ship?

Just now, Blondiemomm said:

Which ship?

we're on the rhapsody of the sea , they have 4 /2-bedroom suites , smaller ship 🙂 and Western Caribbean , we offered theGrands one of the monster ships with bumper cars and laser tag and they chose the destinations they wanted rather then the bells and whistles ❤️ 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fox02554 said:

we're on the rhapsody of the sea , they have 4 /2-bedroom suites , smaller ship 🙂 and Western Caribbean , we offered theGrands one of the monster ships with bumper cars and laser tag and they chose the destinations they wanted rather then the bells and whistles ❤️ 

I think I've done rhapsody OTS the most, it used to go out of Galveston.  It had my favorite ice show even better than oasis, luck of the draw.

All I can say worse was seems like the pizza and cafe were both together in the promenade but what did I know until I did liberty years later its separate on other ships. Food ate the same.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I think I've done rhapsody OTS the most, it used to go out of Galveston.  It had my favorite ice show even better than oasis, luck of the draw.

All I can say worse was seems like the pizza and cafe were both together in the promenade but what did I know until I did liberty years later its separate on other ships. Food ate the same.

You must be getting your ships mixed up.  Rhapsody for sure does not have an ice rink or promenade 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Rhapsody did sail from Galveston 2001 to 2007 but she’s a smaller ship without the ice rink or promenade. 

Maybe liberty sailed later? Idk when I saw the really great ice show, just happened to import some fantastic russian talent. I got a lot of rhapsody and only 1 liberty later on. I dont see how you can remember what you did 10 or 15 years ago, except bits and pieces. Well I got a pr once out of Galveston sailing with my sister, so at least one had that ice rink and promenade. 

Jewel had the JS so that stands out, I flew to tampa and meet a friend half way. I can picture that cabin and the arm chair lol

43 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Rhapsody did sail from Galveston 2001 to 2007 but she’s a smaller ship without the ice rink or promenade. 

They might have been thinking of navigator which we did a couple of Galveston, great ship with. Ice rink that was replaced by the slightly larger Liberty . I really prefer ships that have the ice rink always loved the ice show. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Rhapsody for sure does not have an ice rink or promenade 

I think she has a rock wall and thats it , But we weren't looking for big and flashy ,Grand Daughter will spend sea days going to " talks" and researching " Flora and Fauna "for the next port & Grandson has excursions requested to help finish up his Eagle Scout , so he and Papa will be busy as well , Me? All I want is a quite chair in the sun to read 😄