Does the Explorer tender at Mykonos?

If there are more than one ship visiting on that day, the first ship to port will get the one dock.  We've been to Mykonos several times, and always docked.  There's a ferry at the dock to take you downtown for a few Euro.  🍷

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Thanks, Biker. Appreciate the reply😁

Any reliable site where I can check Mykonos' port schedule?

Cruisecal shows you as the only ship in port on the 2nd, so you will dock and not tender.  🍷

• Like 1

On 2/8/2020 at 8:10 AM, MommaBear55 said:

Our cruise on the Explorer has us listed as tendered at Mykonos. We leave Citavecchia on Aug 30, 2020

I am  on that same cruise as you! Hubby and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. We are so excited!

14 minutes ago, depwife said:

I am  on that same cruise as you! Hubby and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. We are so excited!

Congratulations!  Not sure what your plans are, but could I suggest wandering around the town, then for lunch take a taxi up the hill to a locals restaurant called Oregano.  You and I pronounce it like the spice, but the locals pronounce it like "Or-E-gone-O" -- Great restaurant, great price, and step inside the kitchen and they will show you what they are offering for the specials of the day.  After lunch, walk across the street for the views, and there is a pathway that takes you down to the port.  🍷