Post-cruise excursion from POM, ending at FLL airport

trivimp

Hello, we are cruising in May out of Miami, but flying in/out of FLL.  MSC doesn't offer airport transfer excursions to FLL, so I'm looking for recommendations for tour companies offering something... I would love to do an Everglades tour with airport dropoff, but I'm open to anything, really.  Flights are after 3pm.  Any ideas?

Uber to South Beach, pay to store your bags at the Luggage Lounge, then explore South Beach - boozy brunch, people watching, art deco architecture, beach, etc.

Or Uber to FLL, pay to store your bags there, then you are free to explore - water taxi, La Olas, beach, etc. www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area tourist info.

On 2/10/2020 at 7:18 PM, JohninDC said:

Uber to South Beach, pay to store your bags at the Luggage Lounge, then explore South Beach - boozy brunch, people watching, art deco architecture, beach, etc.

Or Uber to FLL, pay to store your bags there, then you are free to explore - water taxi, La Olas, beach, etc. www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area tourist info.

Where in Fort Lauderdale can you pay to store bags? 

1 hour ago, JohninDC said:

At FLL airport on the baggage claim level; believe it is called something like Bags to Go and they open at 9:00 AM

Thank you.  Did an online search and found them.  Called and spoke with them.  FYI...$8 per bag

2 hours ago, Ellaleah said:

Are there companies that offer half day tours RT from FLL?

Most cruise lines offer post cruise tours that include airport drop off.  I would also check Viator and look into renting a car for the day and going where you want.