Reservations for Restaurants on Apex

Marie50

If you mean Select Dining where you pick your time to dine, I believe that is done when you get on board, not prior. The ‘prior’ dining times are flt he Tradtional/Early dining, usually around 6ish or so or Late which is 8ish or so. The reason is the ship doesn’t know how many will sign up for set time dining and Select so they can’t take specific reservation times in the MDR prior.

Someone may correct me, but that’s what I experienced earlier. 

You can book Specialty restaurants prior but that’s it.

Den

Edited by Denny01

You can make reservations for Select dining, we made ours about 7 months pre cruise on the Edge.  Assuming the Cruise Planner for the Apex is set up the same as the Edge and other ships then in the Cruise Planner go to Specialty Dining scroll to the very end and the MDRs are listed and you can book them.

You typically choose Select dining when you book your cabin.  If not eating in Blu or Luminae you will be assigned one of the 4 MDRs but you can book in any of the other three as well as any of the specialty restaurants as soon as you can get in your Cruise Planner on the website.  Have booked ours for 2021.