Inside cabin for 4

Cliodhna112

Hi has anybody ever shared an inside cabin with 3 other people there is a gang of us going on the preziosa and we are sharing inside cabin with 3 other people so 4 people in each cabin I just can’t figure out how they are going to fit 4 beds in an inside cabin 🙈😂

21 minutes ago, Cliodhna112 said:

Hi has anybody ever shared an inside cabin with 3 other people there is a gang of us going on the preziosa and we are sharing inside cabin with 3 other people so 4 people in each cabin I just can’t figure out how they are going to fit 4 beds in an inside cabin 🙈😂

I'm not sure about Preziosa but on Armonia there were two beds that folded out from each side of the walls above the double. Or sometimes they pop down from the ceiling.

I think the hardest part is figuring out the showering arrangement.  I went on a cruise with 3 women and for us it worked out because we had an early riser who would shower first then the other 2 would decide about their shower schedule. I have not been on an MSC cruise yet but on Princess you can go to the spa to take a shower also.   I would recommend an over the door shoe organizer for all stuff maybe even 2 one for the bathroom and one for the room.