Next Cruise Certificate

3 minutes ago, fredmdcruisers said:

If the policy has not changed then my last question should be true.

It has not changed in the last 6 months because I don't think RCI has what you describe any more (for years). The only way to book on board for $100/pp is an NRD booking (either for a specific sailing or you have to choose one within 60 days to keep the OBC).

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Let me try asking this another way please. 

"Can you still buy a next cruise certificate while on board for a open booking for $100/pp?"

Yes.  It will even be available to purchase that way via the app very soon.  If you lock in the sail date within two months you will then get the next cruise OBC.  Any dates locked in between 2 months and twelve months retain the lower deposit but don’t  get any OBC.  If you don’t firm up a sail date in 12 months your booking is cancelled and you lose the deposit. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

43 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If you lock in the sail date within two months you will then get the next cruise OBC.  Any dates locked in between 2 months and twelve months retain the lower deposit but don’t  get any OBC.  If you don’t firm up a sail date in 12 months your booking is cancelled and you lose the deposit. 

I thought all of this was referred to as an Open Booking and Certificates (physical paper) were done away with like 5+ years ago?

Edited by Biker19