Stock Holders Credit - I'm still confused

Jim_Iain

54 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

It closed at 65.78 today.  You figure out if it's a good time to buy or wait.  🍷

I don't think anyone knows but you might consider price averaging and pick up some at varying prices as it goes up and/or  down.  

Personally I think there is still a strong risk on the down size.

Stay tuned -  Just watching the local news and the Helicopter with Test Kits from the Grand Princess are just about to touch down in Richmond, CA.  Testing time is approx 4 hours after receipt.

Edited by Jim_Iain

16 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I don't think anyone knows but you might consider price averaging and pick up some at varying prices as it goes up and/or  down.  

Personally I think there is still a strong risk on the down size.

I stopped short of being a financial adviser.   😉 🍷

• Haha 1

I filed for the credit for a Celebrity and Azamara cruise on line on Monday and received confirmation of both today. Unfortunately my purchase of RCL mid Feb was twice the current value of the stocks. I would expect them to slowly recover once the travel industry is back to normal. 

8 minutes ago, luv2travel90266 said:

I filed for the credit for a Celebrity and Azamara cruise on line on Monday and received confirmation of both today. Unfortunately my purchase of RCL mid Feb was twice the current value of the stocks. I would expect them to slowly recover once the travel industry is back to normal. 

Eventually they will recover.  However with the cruise lines offering guests $200 OBC to actually sail instead of cancel that will hit their bottom line hard.  Plus the cancellations.

I would suspect that they will cut the dividend for a bit.

Edited by NMTraveller