Error code 2F173/O

10 minutes ago, skippy0330 said:

I keep getting an error code 2F173/O when trying to join the roll call for our cruise.  Can anyone help?

Please post the title and link to the Roll Call thread so we can try to help you.

2 minutes ago, skippy0330 said:

I can’t do anything in the board for our cruise. Keep getting the same error message no matter what I try to do. 

And what does the error message say? Also, still need the Roll Call title and link.

That thread titled OVATION OTS - 13 Nights SINGAPORE-TOKYO APRIL 25, 2021 has been removed per the OP's request. It was a duplicate thread. The correct thread is as follows:

Hopefully Jenn can fix the problem!

@CC Help Jenn

The Roll Call Finder Tool is directing to a removed thread. Can you please have it redirect to the correct thread? Thanks!

Host Kat emo32.gif

• Thanks 1

I am unable to access my
Koningsdam Roll Call via the app.
I get notifications of new posts on the thread, but when I try to go in via the Cruisecritic app I get a message asking me to contact forum administrators.
I have tried opening other threads on Koningsdam roll call, same result. I tried Amsterdam threads too with the same error message.

Hope someone can sort this out.
Thank you

3 hours ago, Kristal Blade said:

I am unable to access my
Koningsdam Roll Call via the app.
I get notifications of new posts on the thread, but when I try to go in via the Cruisecritic app I get a message asking me to contact forum administrators.
I have tried opening other threads on Koningsdam roll call, same result. I tried Amsterdam threads too with the same error message.

Hope someone can sort this out.
Thank you

What app are you talking about? The CC forums app has not been working since October 2018. Some people have been successful using Tapatalk, but it too has some issues.

1 hour ago, gnome12 said:

What app are you talking about? The CC forums app has not been working since October 2018. Some people have been successful using Tapatalk, but it too has some issues.

Oh my, I’m not sure how I accessed the forums earlier, cos I get the new input into my emails.

I think I may need to go in online and go round the longer route.

I got a new iPad recently, downloaded the app and assumed it was working! 
Thank you for telling me, just not sure why an app that doesn’t work is available.

Oh my, I’m not sure how I accessed the forums earlier, cos I get the new input into my emails.
I think I may need to go in online and go round the longer route.
I got a new iPad recently, downloaded the app and assumed it was working! 
Thank you for telling me, just not sure why an app that doesn’t work is available.

But now I am totally confused because I am using the app, on my iPad to put this message on....

It is just roll calls that don’t seem to work. Why would that be?
I expect you can tell I’m not brilliant with tech!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

26 minutes ago, Kristal Blade said:

But now I am totally confused because I am using the app, on my iPad to put this message on....

It is just roll calls that don’t seem to work. Why would that be?
I expect you can tell I’m not brilliant with tech!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I know that they have been testing the app lately, so maybe it is partly working. Anyway, using Safari on your iPad should be quite easy; I use it on my iPhone with no problems. (Never understood why the app has been available in the Apple Store when it wasn't working, but not my call.)

33 minutes ago, Kristal Blade said:

Enjoy Koblenz, go up to the castle and take the tour. Great views of Deutsches Eck from there.

Libby

I intend to. I get in early afternoon, and we don't board the barge until the next afternoon. Hotel is right by the cable car.

4 hours ago, Kristal Blade said:

Agreed gnome12, 

why have an app that doesn’t work. 
Enjoy Koblenz, go up to the castle and take the tour. Great views of Deutsches Eck from there.

Libby

The app actually is working - we just  haven't announced yet.  It has been out for a week or two now - and we are also looking for any kinks etc.    Was waiting on Android to release the latest update to announce to all that it is up and running and available to use.

That said - you should be able to use your roll call.  Have you recently logged into the app? Or have you been logged in for awhile

2 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

The app actually is working - we just  haven't announced yet.  It has been out for a week or two now - and we are also looking for any kinks etc.    Was waiting on Android to release the latest update to announce to all that it is up and running and available to use.

That said - you should be able to use your roll call.  Have you recently logged into the app? Or have you been logged in for awhile

Hi Jenn,

I logged in today or yesterday to check out Koningsdam Roll call and got no info from individual threads. I checked a few other roll calls, Amsterdam, Azamara Quest and got the same result. Thread titles all there but no content.

it will be great to have the app back and working! 
thank you

You are using an iPad correct?  My phone sorts through the roll calls just fine but my ipad is showing the same problem you mention --- going to try one thing to see if it fixes but if not then I will have to reach out to the developer

17 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Was waiting on Android to release the latest update to announce to all that it is up and running and available to use.

Jenn,

My Android updated to G965USQU7DTA8  which is Android 10 this morning, I don't see a  Cruise Critic App in Google Play and I removed the old app.

Thanks

Alan

Just now, AlanF65 said:

Jenn,

My Android updated to G965USQU7DTA8  which is Android 10 this morning, I don't see a  Cruise Critic App in Google Play and I removed the old app.

Thanks

Alan

To clarify - waiting on the Android Play Store to release OUR latest update - so to re-release the app for us.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kristal Blade said:

Yes, on my iPad Jennifer

good luck 

I think this is a caching issue and not a bug in the app.  I was on my ipad as well - and also just downloaded the app since I hadn't used it on my ipad in a long time.  I logged in fine but had the same roll call issue.  

I went into my app settings and cleared my cache.  Logged out.  Force Closed the app and reopened.  Log in - and I am now able to view all threads in all forums.  I think the ipad app was just holding onto old data.

I will say the log in is VERY clunky.  It looks like your log in didn't take and asks for your info again but if you wait a few seconds that screen will disappear and you are logged in