Journeys cruise

bronxboy683

It's a longer cruise.i booked one because it had a southern Caribbean itiniary I really like the last time I did it without flying to Puerto rico.but only difference is Barbados got swapped for San juan.and the port is only 2 hours away.supposedly a few extra activities but I'll see.ill report back on it in 2 years from now.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, scpirate said:

It's a longer cruise.i booked one because it had a southern Caribbean itiniary I really like the last time I did it without flying to Puerto rico.but only difference is Barbados got swapped for San juan.and the port is only 2 hours away.supposedly a few extra activities but I'll see.ill report back on it in 2 years from now.

Always the Carnival optimist

I booked the 9 Day on the Magic from NYC, Aug-2021

Switched it from a Horizon 8 day.

Cruised from NYC in Sept on the Sunrise and loved it.

Saw that pop up and had to book it, plus we were on the Magic before and liked the ship.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 7:51 PM, jimbo5544 said:

Always the Carnival optimist

Sorry my last 2 on carnival were not up to par.three strikes and your out as they say.one was on spring break I think the other was on the tail end of a hurricane.and the ship was pre 2.0.it could be my bad timing but you go when you can.but there were more issues than that.like I've said before celebrity is more my speed but my wife likes carnival.what can I do.we alternate.

I enjoyed the extra days at sea and visiting some not so frequented different ports like Antigua or Grenada.  I'm thinking I've done 4 or 5 Journey cruises but the one that stands out was on the Glory, 10 days eastern itinerary out of MIA to SJU followed by an 11 day down to Grenada and Barbados and a return to MIA.

A 21 day B2B to escape the NY winter from mid January into February!  Fantastic

I hardly noticed the other Journeys stuff about a mid night buffet, throwback day, horse racing, different food etc, but to others these items might be important.