A Couple Millennium Questions

chirurgeon

I’m booked in cabin 8047 for an Alaska cruise this summer. I have since heard there is a partial obstruction of the view, has anyone been in this cabin? 

Also, are there electrical outlets by the beds. I use a CPAP and would prefer NOT to run an extension cord across the floor like I’ve had to do on other ships.

I was on the Millie in Sept and also have a CPAP machine. There is an outlet on one side of the bed. It’s on the right side of the bed if you are looking at the bed. I sleep on the left so my cabin steward ran the cord under the bed and up to the plug. I appreciated that. Usually they just give you the extension cord. Be sure to request the distilled water and cord in advance.

4 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

@Gimpy McFarlan Is that the AQ room.

Affirmative!  That was AQ 9085.  We were in AQ 9102 on the second half of the Alaska B2B and the setup in that room was identical.  We did not mind losing the sofa.  When we are in the room my wife prefers to relax in bed so I was the only one who used the oversized chair.  Having a table would have been nice but it was also convenient to not worry about running into it.  If we have room service delivered we always have it on the veranda so losing the table was not critical.