carnival point system

bill11466

I am cruising again in March.  I will have 192 cruise days at the end of that cruise.  If I take an 8 day cruise in June, I will be "granted" diamond status upon embarkation- even though the 8th day will be my 200th cruise day?   Hoping this is the case.

1 hour ago, pe4all said:

I am cruising again in March.  I will have 192 cruise days at the end of that cruise.  If I take an 8 day cruise in June, I will be "granted" diamond status upon embarkation- even though the 8th day will be my 200th cruise day?   Hoping this is the case.

Yes.  Last cruise I was on was a 5 day which made 25 for me.  Gold member from the moment I got on board. Part of why I booked a 5 day over a 4 day. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pe4all said:

Our Diamond is booked and will be Pride for the 50th Sailabration cruise.  I suspect we will have more than a few fellow Diamond members sailing with us.  We will be at 198 before and I've considered booking a short cruise to hit Diamond on the cruise before...not seriously considered, but thought about it.

On 2/25/2020 at 6:37 AM, pe4all said:

You will receive the Diamond card when checking in.