BSE question

JudithLynne

I noticed from people posting the MDR menus that they have suggested red and white wines, or as the menu says "wine pairings".  These don't seem to have any price on them - anyone know if the $12 limit on the alcohol package covers these ?

5 minutes ago, adam7392 said:

I noticed from people posting the MDR menus that they have suggested red and white wines, or as the menu says "wine pairings".  These don't seem to have any price on them - anyone know if the $12 limit on the alcohol package covers these ?

You would have to ask the wait staff my guess is that they will be over the limit

I've selected one of the suggested pairings and it was within the limit. I don't "think" the suggested pairings are the expensive wines but I could be wrong. I know they suggested the 2015 Petite Sirah that was within the limit. When we have the package we tend to get a "to go" glass at Vines and take a glass of wine with us to dinner. If we want another glass we order one in MDR but it can (sometimes) be slow to arrive. It seems to depend on the ship, the waiter, etc. The OP didn't ask but the package also works just fine for an after dinner drink from the MDR menu.