Flow rider questions

What is the cost to ride the flow rider?  We are in a GS are there any times that are reserved for suite guests?  I have 2 teenage boys and I feel this will be their go to attraction.  They have tried it before on land but it was pretty pricey.  So they did not get to try it as much as they would have liked.

3 minutes ago, Tahoenation17 said:

What is the cost to ride the flow rider?  We are in a GS are there any times that are reserved for suite guests?  I have 2 teenage boys and I feel this will be their go to attraction.  They have tried it before on land but it was pretty pricey.  So they did not get to try it as much as they would have liked.

No cost unless you book a private lesson or rent it for an hour for private use.  No reserved times for suites 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

What ship are you on? We were in a GS on the allure and that was my sons favorite also. He probably rode 20-25 times throughout the week. A few things come to mind

1. Stop by the flow rider when you get on board. They will have a schedule posted for the cruise. 

2. Flow rider is obviously less crowded during port days and early morning openings. Right after the private  lesions

3. if the boys have not done the Flowrider  the group lesson is a great way to get started and feel comfortable  And they will help them get into the stand up position if they are not familiar Also which is exciting 

4. On the first ride get there a bit early and sign the waiver and get the wristband. Make sure to leave the wristband on. You can get a new one but it wastes time if you do. 

5. We typically got there about 10 minutes before and that was fine. They will split the rider into two sections If the line reaches a certain length. 

6. Be aware that some sessions are boogie board only and some are stand up. The allure had two flow riders. One boogie and one standup

They were so fun. Even for the old dad