Elite tier perks on Summit

Midway7934

My husband and I are booked on a cruise on Summit over the 4th of July.  We just found out some former cruise mates of ours booked a cruise 2 weeks after us.  After our 4th of July cruise we will reach elite tier. If we grab a balcony cabin for the cruise our friends will be on, at the lowest price we can get it, (1)will the elite tier kick in for that cruise and (2) what can I expect the amenities will be on Summit?  I have read the comparison chart, but the latest ads say 90 minutes Wi-Fi. Any elites been on Summit lately?  Do they have the cocktails 5-7 and coffee in Tuscany?  If I am giving up all the perks for the lowest fair as per the latest sales, how much can I gain back as an elite? Thank you for any info.

If you reach Elite on the completion of your 7/4 cruise then you will be entitled to the Elite perks for your following cruise.  I would suggest before you end your 7/4 cruise you speak with the Captains Club rep on the ship, explain your situation and see if they can assist in getting your status change expedited as it can be a few weeks between the end of a cruise before your points register.

Yes they still have cocktails from the CC menu between 5-7 and the CC  breakfast.

There will be a letter in your cabin with the location & time for all Elite events.

24 minutes ago, Midway7934 said:

My husband and I are booked on a cruise on Summit over the 4th of July.  We just found out some former cruise mates of ours booked a cruise 2 weeks after us.  After our 4th of July cruise we will reach elite tier. If we grab a balcony cabin for the cruise our friends will be on, at the lowest price we can get it, (1)will the elite tier kick in for that cruise and (2) what can I expect the amenities will be on Summit?  I have read the comparison chart, but the latest ads say 90 minutes Wi-Fi. Any elites been on Summit lately?  Do they have the cocktails 5-7 and coffee in Tuscany?  If I am giving up all the perks for the lowest fair as per the latest sales, how much can I gain back as an elite? Thank you for any info.

Perks are the same on every ship.  Elite kicks in the first cruise AFTER you reach 300 points. Suggest you go to Captain's Club and look at tiers and benefits.