Secret Doors

No "forward" door on Indy.

It's been a while since I've been on a Freedom class, but on the Voyager class, there is a door in the forward lounge on the Starboard side that leads out near the helipad.

Picture is of Indy.

DSC00023.JPG

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, traveler1980 said:

I've been wondering about this on Anthem.  Is there access to the front or a peekaboo bridge on Anthem?  I had a nice list of places to check out from CC last year on Adventure.  Any tips/trips to fun places on Anthem?  

No access to the bow of Anthem.  No peekaboo bridge either but you can go out on the top of the bridge wings from the lower level of the Solarium.  

It’s been a while since we were on Indy but we have been on her sister, Freedom many times.  As I recall you just walked forward on the outside promenade deck.  You will come to steps that lead to the helicopter pad.

• Like 2

Just walk outside on deck four and make your way towards the front of the ship. You will reach a staircase that leads you up to the helipad. Sometimes on windy days or rough seas they will have it closed off but it’s pretty unusual to have it closed off.    We love going up there at night especially to see the stars and enjoy the warm breeze at that time of the night 

Dan

• Like 2

7 hours ago, traveler1980 said:

I've been wondering about this on Anthem.  Is there access to the front or a peekaboo bridge on Anthem?  I had a nice list of places to check out from CC last year on Adventure.  Any tips/trips to fun places on Anthem?  

No access on the quantum class to the bow.

On Indy - You’ll either take deck 4 and then a flight of stairs up or deck 5 and go through a door that looks forbidden in the lounge (it’s not forbidden though). It’s an awesome view up there!

FAB84A96-F7ED-4A4A-B715-DC040E543863.jpeg

48FF22BF-53A8-4AF1-822A-AC2B6134FF86.jpeg

BECCE454-1544-4B0A-A78C-271A13EED4F8.jpeg

• Like 1