New luggage tags/boarding pass?

We were upgraded from an interior room to a balcony, yesterday. All of our cruise docs and luggage tags still have our original room

number. Will these eventually change or is there something I must do to get them changed?  Don’t want our luggage getting lost!!

1 hour ago, ACEMommy2008 said:

We were upgraded from an interior room to a balcony, yesterday. All of our cruise docs and luggage tags still have our original room

number. Will these eventually change or is there something I must do to get them changed?  Don’t want our luggage getting lost!!

When you get to the loading dock, don't put the tags you have, ask the porter for blanks so that you can put your new room number on those tags.  The other details should be updated when you go to check in for the cruise at the dock.  

• Like 1

I had my room changed 2 - 3 days before sailing, they would not update.

I just made my own tag.  I put the diagram on it like the normal tags, and my room number.

Bag made it fine.

1 hour ago, Btank said:

I upgraded our cabins last night, and went out this morning to download the updated luggage tags and cruise docs with no problems.

--bruce T.

Thanks, I’ll keep checking for a couple of days. I know they’ve been slammed with other matters, I can wait!