Greetings From The Pacific Princess

hpeabody

UPDATE: Mar 13th
Last night about dinner time we learned that Princess has suspended ALL CRUISES for 60 days. They provided the Jan Swartz video on the TV network in our cabins, but it really had no specific information related to us, other than our cruise will end and we will be sent home. We are in the middle of the Indian Ocean and the best, most convenient ports will be in Australia. We DO NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHERE at this time. During the night we made a big u-turn and are heading back to Australia. It appears to be a minimum of 10 days, possibly up to 14 days if they choose Sydney. Passengers are taking it as well can be expected, but there is a lot of disappointment. ...... Captain just announced we will go to Fremantle/Perth as I am posting this. He said there is not yet a compensation policy for us, but he will inform us when there is. This is the World Cruise, very expensive and many dreams and high hopes. My wish would be that they re-schedule this ship and same itinerary in the next couple years and allow us our same cabin and some OBC. I doubt that will happen, but I can wish.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So sorry to hear about your disrupted cruise. We are booked on next year's WC on the Island and we're really looking forward to our first WC and know how disappointed we would be should the same thing happen to us. Hoping you get to travel to the missed ports again in the future.