Sky Princess Upgrade

pasta1

Excellent! I would be very happy with that change. I'm guessing that the "partial obstruction" is the lifeboat on the deck level below yours which will restrict the view straight downward.

Edited by Thrak

Nice! They definitely are being generous with upgrades on Sky. I booked an interior for a Baltic cruise, got upgraded to an obstructed view balcony on Emerald deck, then about a week later got upgraded again to a deluxe balcony on Dolphin. I’m scheduled to sail on May 17, so hoping things are up and running by then so that I can actually enjoy my fabulous accommodations.

6 minutes ago, voljeep said:

we currently have an inside on the SKY in  November … 

glass ALWAYS half full - yeah, even during all that's going on now ...

Keep crossing your fingers. We were upgraded from IE to DB for our July sailing. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mo Jito said:

Nice! They definitely are being generous with upgrades on Sky. I booked an interior for a Baltic cruise, got upgraded to an obstructed view balcony on Emerald deck, then about a week later got upgraded again to a deluxe balcony on Dolphin. I’m scheduled to sail on May 17, so hoping things are up and running by then so that I can actually enjoy my fabulous accommodations.

Maybe I am confused but we were booked on the transatlantic April 11th which is cancelled so how are Princess going to get the ship to Baltic for these cruises?

Sail it empty?

Edited by Griller

Maybe I am confused but we were booked on the transatlantic April 11th which is cancelled so how are Princess going to get the ship to Baltic for these cruises?  Sail it empty?

Good question but someone posted a sign by the elevator on the Sky:

On the Sky now -- the video board by the elevators show -- " Day 1 , May 17  Copenhagen