Will prices go lower?!

48 minutes ago, jamierat said:

How many times can you ask for an adjustment. I called Friday and they upgraded my rooms a bit however I see now that the price has dropped about 20% again. Can I call and try and get another upgrade?

Yes

22 hours ago, Blizzard54 said:

That is the percentage in South Korea where they did a lot more testing than has been done in the US.

Plus there are PLENTY of people who never knew they had corona virus and recovered just like any other virus that if included in the numbers would make that % rate go even lower. Prolly stands somewhere around 1% or less but we will never know because not everyone will be tested that has it or had it. Dont everyone forget that its a virus,theres no miracle medication to take for it. Its just supportave care. Treat the symptoms. Its not bacterial. Antibiotics do nothing. Healthy people recover easily from it. Sorry for rant but the mass hysteria is driving me nuts! Lol

• Like 2

On 3/13/2020 at 11:04 PM, Msett89 said:

Hi all. Obviously a lot happening right now but I am really hoping things improve and I can sail on the Harmony of the Seas in May. Prices are the lowest I have seen but with how things are developing, do you think they will go lower?

Currently May 16th 7 night Harmony of the Seas cruise is down to $516 from $549 just yesterday. Should I jump on it or could prices further decrease? Obviously I know either way it's a gamble.

Thanks! 

if you are past final payment, you do not get the lower price, you can look up upgrading.

29 minutes ago, rtazz17 said:

Plus there are PLENTY of people who never knew they had corona virus and recovered just like any other virus that if included in the numbers would make that % rate go even lower. Prolly stands somewhere around 1% or less but we will never know because not everyone will be tested that has it or had it. Dont everyone forget that its a virus,theres no miracle medication to take for it. Its just supportave care. Treat the symptoms. Its not bacterial. Antibiotics do nothing. Healthy people recover easily from it. Sorry for rant but the mass hysteria is driving me nuts! Lol

Sorry for the rant but here it goes.   You are correct there is no know treatment.  But the lack of being prepared and able to test allowed it to be spread out of control.  Yes for most it is not a big deal but when it spreads to those with underling conditions it is a problem.  The fist US death was here in Washington very little testing was done    My brother operates a grocery store. Lots of contact with the public.  He in now in ICU.

On 3/14/2020 at 8:34 AM, Msett89 said:

Hi all. Obviously a lot happening right now but I am really hoping things improve and I can sail on the Harmony of the Seas in May. Prices are the lowest I have seen but with how things are developing, do you think they will go lower?

Currently May 16th 7 night Harmony of the Seas cruise is down to $516 from $549 just yesterday. Should I jump on it or could prices further decrease? Obviously I know either way it's a gamble.

Thanks! 

Wait and watch. I think the prices will go down more