Fcc question?

5 hours ago, jillyfish said:

@Ourusualbeach After giving this more thought, I'm wondering how difficult this is going to be to line up our FCC to a new booking since prices are always being jockeyed around by different sales.

We purchased during the BOGO 60% off so our 2nd & 3rd passenger prices are much lower than the 1st passenger.

It probably will be as each persons FCC will be the same amount.  Unless you end up taking 2 cruises to use up all the FCC you might be better off taking the cash refund. 

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, TennisCruiser62 said:

I'm expecting FCC for cruise that was cancelled. Where does the FCC show up? How can you tell if the cancellation went through? I did not get a notification. Thanks all!

We received our FCC about 30 days after the cruise was cancelled.  When we received it that was our first notification 

Hi all. I received the email from royal today with my future cruise credit info, and a question. I called my travel agent but my guess is I won't hear back for a few days. The sailing was supposes to leave 3/14 and I canceled before they shut down everything, but after they released the cruise with confidence thing. 

My cruise total for the two of us was $3776 including taxes and fees. My fcc I received today was totaling $3090. Any idea what the difference of $686 is? I was under the impression I would get the full amount as a fcc? Or am I missing something? 

We got refund to credit card for port taxes and fees and for prepaid gratuities.
We got FCCs for everything else including non refundable deposit except Vacation Protection plan. No refund or FCC for that.
Look at your latest confirmation from Royal and see over In totals what amounted to $686.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums