Take me down to the Sea

Red-Sol

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Hi Joe!

Hope you and the Mrs are doing fine.

Hi Arzeena!

We are doing well so far (Knock on wood) and I hope very much you and your family are as well. We just cancelled our October Breakaway cruise which broke my heart as it was a perfect Itinerary (Bermuda and the ABC's in the same cruise and out of New York...wanted to do that badly...but right now there is way too much uncertainty) If things settle down later may try and rebook..if not we will next look at 14 day January Gem Cruise (Lots of familiar people on that one too! Charlie is holding up his end with his Thursday Night Pictures! 😉 ) Time will tell on everything but certainly doesn't look very promising right now.

Take Care and Stay Safe My Friend!

21 hours ago, Red-Sol said:

Hi Arzeena!

We are doing well so far (Knock on wood) and I hope very much you and your family are as well. We just cancelled our October Breakaway cruise which broke my heart as it was a perfect Itinerary (Bermuda and the ABC's in the same cruise and out of New York...wanted to do that badly...but right now there is way too much uncertainty) If things settle down later may try and rebook..if not we will next look at 14 day January Gem Cruise (Lots of familiar people on that one too! Charlie is holding up his end with his Thursday Night Pictures! 😉 ) Time will tell on everything but certainly doesn't look very promising right now.

Take Care and Stay Safe My Friend!

You too Joe!

At least we can keep talking cruise here. Hoping for the best.