U.S. to Australia Airfares

I realize that posting about airfares for next year's cruises might appear frivolous in light of all of the suffering around the world right now.  But, we are all stuck at home, and we are anticipating the time that our lives start to head back toward normal.  I am booked on Ovation in February 2021 for an Australia-New Zealand cruise, which originates in Sydney.  

I just wanted to share that airfare prices to Sydney from California are very inexpensive right now.  Business Class on Qantas is basically more than half off for LAX and SFO round trip travel in a new category called "Business Class Sale."  This sale category is not available for every flight, but I found two great flights for our cruise.  I did buy trip insurance in my Qantas booking to cover a possible cruise cancellation.

I hope everyone stays safe and healthy.  And I hope we all can resume cruising because it gives us so many happy experiences and great memories with our loved ones.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Wine-O said:

Nice to have the cheap airfares, but since Australia is on lockdown for anyone other than its citizens, only Australians can take advantage of it.  🍷

All Australian citizens are on lockdown too on arrival . 

https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-for-travellers