What is the earliest you'd rebook?

stlrod

54 minutes ago, Sudbury Farms said:

Looking at a Christmas markets cruise in 2021. Don't feel safe doing anything sooner than that.

I booked a Yuletide cruise thru Holland and Belgium for December 2021.  I figure if I can't cruise by then, we have bigger problems.

• Like 3

We rebooked (for the second time) a cruise on the Seine and Rhone for August 2021.  We originally booked for March, 2020, then August 2020.  Hoping and praying that a vaccine and treatment will be widely available by this time next year!

• Like 2

We’ve booked the Pearl Seas Great Lakes and Georgian Bay Cruise  for June 2021, trusting Canada will let us in by then (!) and rebooked the American Cruise Lines Hudson River Cruise, switching from this fall to next. So not looking to foreign travel for now.  Sigh.......

We moved our Sept 2020 Scenic river cruise to Aug 2021. Would love to go then, but think I am in the camp of people wanting a vaccine before I travel overseas. We may have just deferred losing our down payment for a year.  If they had their 2022 schedule out, would have moved to then to feel more confident.

• Like 1