Everyone on reservation apply for refund?

Murph269

I checked my account today, and my FCC under my latitudes account was for half, and the other half was applied to my wife’s latitudes account, even though we were booked under the same reservation. I plan on filing for a refund as soon as the form is available. Does anyone know if both my wife and I need to apply for the refund separately, or just me since it was paid for on my card?

11 hours ago, Murph269 said:

I checked my account today, and my FCC under my latitudes account was for half, and the other half was applied to my wife’s latitudes account, even though we were booked under the same reservation. I plan on filing for a refund as soon as the form is available. Does anyone know if both my wife and I need to apply for the refund separately, or just me since it was paid for on my card?

my understanding is both of you need to apply and it has nothing to do with who actually paid. I think it’s because they are giving us flexibility and not forcing everyone in the same room to go with a credit or a refund. 

Edited by Bowmanvilletravel

I and a friend were to talk a cruise together.  I was the point of contact, but we used two different CC's for payment.  My TA said that NCL told her  

"Per NCL, you only need one form as they cannot put anymore money back on a credit card than was paid."

I think its a right thing to do. People are upset with the situation and their trip is ruined and noone gives a d. about their current situation.If you still ca apply for a refund you better do it now. I dont understand people who keep on waiting till good times.. guys! live your life here and now. Save money now to have a cruise of your dream later. This is how I see it. You may disagree with me or not. Its your life

3 hours ago, HANSENDE said:

My sail date is  May 3 2020 but the refund submission for is only active to April 11 2020 so it will not allow me to apply for a refund. I wonder why I can't use this form?

https://www.ncl.com/case-submission/peace-of-mind

Because April 11th is before May 3rd.....

They are opening the window incrementally so that the 90 days starts with your appropriate cruise......They are trying to orderly process each cancelled cruise and the 10,000s of requests..    it's called a staggered system and is the most efficient in this situation. 

According to the form, one person can request a refund for everyone on the reservation. Refund will go to the original form of payment.

Suspended Sailings – Refund Request

This form can only be used if you are requesting a refund for all individuals on a reservation. Partial refunds are not allowed.

Please note that by completing this form, you relinquish the following:

• Future Cruise Credits equal to the amount paid applied to your reservation
  • Bonus Future Cruise Credits
  • 20% off future cruise fares

Please allow 90 days for us to process your request.

By submitting this form, I confirm that I am authorized to cancel the above reservation on behalf of all persons on the subject reservation, and I understand that the refund will be returned to the original form of payment.

Edited by schmoopie17