Carnival Legend 4/5/2020

Mmegillespie

2 minutes ago, Mmegillespie said:

We are having an amazing first day on the “Legend”. Here is a video review of our first day. Hope everyone else is having a great cruise!

This should be my first day on the Magic for a B2B for our 50th Anniversary. We would probably be just finishing dinner right about now, and heading to some entertainment. I’d also be enjoying a Fun Ship cocktail. Cheers! 🍹

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grandmarnnurse said:

This should be my first day on the Magic for a B2B for our 50th Anniversary. We would probably be just finishing dinner right about now, and heading to some entertainment. I’d also be enjoying a Fun Ship cocktail. Cheers! 🍹

Happy anniversary! Sounds like it would’ve been an amazing cruise. We were on the Magic last year and had a blast. Now we get to wait till next year for our cruise. I’m a teacher and have limited vacation time. Cheers! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mmegillespie said:

Happy anniversary! Sounds like it would’ve been an amazing cruise. We were on the Magic last year and had a blast. Now we get to wait till next year for our cruise. I’m a teacher and have limited vacation time. Cheers! 

Thank you. And time is not a factor for us, as we are retired, so we booked for a 14 day Journey cruise in January to the Panama Canal out of Galveston. I was able to pay for it in full with my FCC from the 2 cancelled cruises, and the added bonus is the $1200 OBC applied from those cancelled cruises. Praying that COVID-19 isn’t an issue for us in January. Thank goodness we took a cruise out of NOLA on February 2 on the Glory before everything was halted. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grandmarnnurse said:

Thank you. And time is not a factor for us, as we are retired, so we booked for a 14 day Journey cruise in January to the Panama Canal out of Galveston. I was able to pay for it in full with my FCC from the 2 cancelled cruises, and the added bonus is the $1200 OBC applied from those cancelled cruises. Praying that COVID-19 isn’t an issue for us in January. Thank goodness we took a cruise out of NOLA on February 2 on the Glory before everything was halted. 

I hope you and all our fellow cruisers are able to get back to cruising soon! Be well!

• Like 1

What a fabulous attitude ❤️❤️❤️ Your video brought a sincere smile to my face while watching (compared to the sad smile I get from some sorta-funny FB posts).  We would have sailed the Legend for the first time 5/16 but alas it wasn't meant to be.

Thank you again for a moment of brightness in my day 🙂 

1 hour ago, pacruise804 said:

What a fabulous attitude ❤️❤️❤️ Your video brought a sincere smile to my face while watching (compared to the sad smile I get from some sorta-funny FB posts).  We would have sailed the Legend for the first time 5/16 but alas it wasn't meant to be.

Thank you again for a moment of brightness in my day 🙂 

So glad it brightened your day. We would love for everyone to be on their cruise too. We are trying to make the best of it and look forward to the next cruise. 

If you want to see our other days check them out:

Sea Day: 

Grand Cayman:

• Like 2

Your kids are so cute 🥰Glad your husband is getting in the spirit too.  I wasn't sure at first if your son was trying to pull his sister back or push her in at "Stingray City" 😮 

Your breakfast looks great.  Looking forward to the rest of the "cruise."  I need to hit the fitness center too 😉 

11 hours ago, pacruise804 said:

Your kids are so cute 🥰Glad your husband is getting in the spirit too.  I wasn't sure at first if your son was trying to pull his sister back or push her in at "Stingray City" 😮 

Your breakfast looks great.  Looking forward to the rest of the "cruise."  I need to hit the fitness center too 😉 

Thanks! Yes, we have to do something to stay sane while we are at home. And I was wondering the same thing about my son 😂

• Like 1

I've heard about those stressful spa visits.  Glad it all worked out 🤣

Until the fighting I was thinking how much I missed mine being little (they are now 15 and 19).  Thanks for the reminder that they weren't always cute and adorable.  {{{hugs momma}}}