What happens to FCC if second cruise gets cancelled?

jlynchtx

My cruise got cancelled by Carnival and I have the option of 100% refund, or 100% Future Cruise Credit + $600 OBC. 

if I choose the FCC option and book a cruise in August, what happens to my FCC if that cruise also gets cancelled by carnival? Will I lose the FCC? Or, I assume it will just keep transferring to new bookings?

7 hours ago, jlynchtx said:

My cruise got cancelled by Carnival and I have the option of 100% refund, or 100% Future Cruise Credit + $600 OBC. 

if I choose the FCC option and book a cruise in August, what happens to my FCC if that cruise also gets cancelled by carnival? Will I lose the FCC? Or, I assume it will just keep transferring to new bookings?

There is no reason the fcc would not move be allowed to be reissued.  the obc will be gone (except for what they provide with the next cancel), but you should get new fcc for the newly cancelled cruise.

My March 21 cruise was cancelled, rebooked for May 9, got the fcc and 600 obc. May 9 cancelled and have rebooked for July 4 last Monday.  Everything is supposed to be transferred again to new booking. They’re still working on the transfer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bostwick girl said:

My March 21 cruise was cancelled, rebooked for May 9, got the fcc and 600 obc. May 9 cancelled and have rebooked for July 4 last Monday.  Everything is supposed to be transferred again to new booking. They’re still working on the transfer.

So are you now getting $1200 obc?      

23 minutes ago, Bostwick girl said:

No, unfortunately. The original $600 keeps transferring. Wish I was getting it again!

Rats, we are in the same situation.  Originally on the first 2 sailings on the Mardi Gras from Copenhagen, and we have rebooked 1 sailing on her again.  Not that we want the ship to be delayed any further, but I was kinda thinking what a bonus it could be if we had FFCC.

On 4/6/2020 at 9:16 AM, Bostwick girl said:

UPDATE 4/7:  Received my new cabin confirmation email today. When I rebooked, the early saver rate was a little more, bur received $100 obc instead of $50. They showed I now have $700 obc. Funny, seems every cancel/rebook has been just a few dollars more, the exact same itinerary, just different dates. Guess it’s because of the seasonal differences in the rates.  Sure hope we don’t get cancelled again. Praying things are so much better by July!