Mind travel #2... Holy Land cruise on Silhouette

Miaminice

Mind traveling #2...

Since it’s the only kind of traveling we can do at the moment, let’s mind travel again.
I thought the travelogue of our Holy Land Cruise might be a good read for Easter.

http://www.travelandcruise.net/travellove_en/Our-Trips/Holy-Land-Cruise-01/holy-land-cruise-01.html

Actually we have booked the same cruise again for September. Don’t think it’s gonna happen... 😢

Sit back, relax, click on the link and travel to the Holy Land with us. 
Happy Easter! Stay safe and healthy (and at home)!!!

DB6415EA-7679-48CC-AFA5-C1B330BEECC2.jpeg.d08b7e43d1888a162543c45302c6cc86.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cricketlover said:

Thanks for the great review.  I really enjoyed it.  We hoped to do this cruise later this year, but I expect it will be next year before that happens.

Thanks! It was a great trip... which is why we booked it again for this year. Probably not going to happen. 

If or better when it doesn’t, we will probably rebook a Med cruise we have booked on Edge for September 2020 to a Holy Land cruise. 

Thank you so much for a very enjoyable and interesting review. I was riveted.

Moreover, for me, as [secular]Jewish and living in Israel, I''m always curious how the "others"/tourists from different religions, perceive "us"...

We have many mixed marriages in our family. My 1st cousin lives in Neu Isenburg, and her DH has a Christian mother and a Jewish father [which, according to the Jewish faith], makes him a Christian.

I also have relatives in Roumania, and when they visited us, I had the opportunity to show them all the holy places of Christianity.

Hopefully, you'll have the pleasure to visit "us" again.... Tiberias and the Sea of Galilee are waiting 😁

4 hours ago, 39august said:

I can't open pictures from Rhodes on. Anyone else?

I’ve been working on the website yesterday . But it should work now. Just click on the refresh button - that might help.