Need transport from POM to FLL help

jordanaire

My wife and I will need transport from Port of Miami to the airport in Ft. Lauderdale, and I need

some recommendations. Which transport service is best or recommended? We will have plenty

of time to get to the airport. Just need dependable means of getting there. Thank you for your input.

We've used QLS on more than one occasion and have been more than satisfied with their service. It's a shared shuttle service. They do have private shuttles, but those obviously cost more. Their shared rates are good and we've never had to wait long at the terminal for them to arrive.

Edited by Organized Chaos

We had a 4pm flight out of FLL last year, so we did a Best of Miami tour excursion through Carnival. We got to do some site seeing and explore a little bit. They hold on to your luggage on the tour bus which was a plus. They drop you off at the airport in the end. Worked out very well and enjoyed the tour.

We had a 4pm flight out of FLL last year, so we did a Best of Miami tour excursion through Carnival. We got to do some site seeing and explore a little bit. They hold on to your luggage on the tour bus which was a plus. They drop you off at the airport in the end. Worked out very well and enjoyed the tour.

Do you have the name of the company or a link?
I googled Best of Miami Tour and there’s dozens

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

7 hours ago, jordanaire said:

My wife and I will need transport from Port of Miami to the airport in Ft. Lauderdale, and I need

some recommendations. Which transport service is best or recommended? We will have plenty

of time to get to the airport. Just need dependable means of getting there. Thank you for your input.

SAS transport-was about $15/p-have used them a couple of times. Shared van so have to wait till fills up. May stop at multiple boats.

If you have a late flight then Uber or Lyft to South Beach and store your bags at the Luggage Lounge; then you are free to explore, people watch, boozy brunch, beach, art galleries, hop-on/off bus, etc.

Or check out resortpass.com for reorts and hotels offering day passes to their spa, pool and beach facilities - tip them to store your bags.

UberX or Lyft from POM to  FLL will run about $35+ for the car.

3 hours ago, ranchette said:

Does SAS pickup from all Miami hotels?

No.  Their primary business is transportation between FLL and some nearby hotels to POM, and from POM back to FLL.  

If you need to get from a Miami hotel to FLL you best bet is UberX or standard Lyft for about $35+

On 6/6/2020 at 7:08 AM, ranchette said:

Does SAS pickup from all Miami hotels?

One of the times we used QLS, they took us from POM back to the Miami hotel we parked at. It was the Hyatt Place Miami Airport West/Doral. The hotel included a shuttle to the port before the cruise, but not a return trip, so we used QLS.