Trying to figure what the codes on my folio mean?

suzyed

They're just two-letter abbreviations that differentiate the type of charge or credit. I pulled up one of my folios. It looks like the second letter Z is for the different types of onboard credit: BZ for booking credit, SZ for shareholder credit, FZ for credit for using an FCD. PE was the credit for a purchased excursion. HC is the daily hotel charge. The bar charges are BR and the bar tips are TP. Charges for laundry are LW and the subsequent credits for being Elite are LL. Shore excursion charges are SE. The best price guarantee credit is B1. 

• Like 2

They're just two-letter abbreviations that differentiate the type of charge or credit. I pulled up one of my folios. It looks like the second letter Z is for the different types of onboard credit: BZ for booking credit, SZ for shareholder credit, FZ for credit for using an FCD. PE was the credit for a purchased excursion. HC is the daily hotel charge. The bar charges are BR and the bar tips are TP. Charges for laundry are LW and the subsequent credits for being Elite are LL. Shore excursion charges are SE. The best price guarantee credit is B1. 

Wow! I’ve never paid close enough attention to those codes. I mean, I pay attention to the charges to ensure they are accurate, but That was impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

27 minutes ago, geoherb said:

Thanks!  Very helpful!  But I have other codes that  I don't know what they are.